Senior Account Executive $130,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from developers to senior executives.
- That’s what we do.
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named…
- The EAM plays an important role in building executive relationships and driving incremental revenue.
- The EAM is expected to engage and build strong working…
$180,000 a year
- With this strong foundation, you’ll penetrate assigned accounts which includes new business, renewal, cross-sell and upsell – all while building and closing a…
- Proven track record of selling and growing executive level relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow sales with existing senior level clients.
- As a Key Account Executive, you'll serve as the senior executive selling to the most strategic enterprises.
- You will leverage existing relationships with CEOs…
Macquarie Park NSW
$150,000 a year
- Conduct regular reviews around account requirements and human capital.
- Your responsibilities will see you being appointed for your experience in dealing with an…
- Influence executive management when dealing with complex issues concerning business plans.
- Work closely with the partner account team to strengthen partnerships…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.