Senior Account Executive $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day.
- Proven track record of selling and growing executive level relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow sales with existing senior level clients.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named…
- Work with senior executives to understand strategic State Government, Telecommunications and Utilities industries issues which Nuance can assist in solving.
Macquarie Park NSW
$150,000 a year
- Conduct regular reviews around account requirements and human capital.
- Your responsibilities will see you being appointed for your experience in dealing with an…
$120,000 - $170,000 a year
- A proven ability to hunt for new business while managing a handful of accounts.
- US based software and services company focused on all things data looking for a…
- Develop a plan to provide SAP Platform & Technology account coverage across identified FSI ANZ accounts.
- Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts…
$150,000 a year
- Working with clients solely at enterprise (ASX top 300's, typically), this role comes with a hybrid focus on both new business development and key account…
- This role is specifically responsible for Macquarie Bank account .
- The EAM plays an important role in building executive relationships and driving incremental…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.