Senior Account Executive $150,000 jobs
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- The EAM plays an important role in building executive relationships and driving incremental revenue.
- The EAM is expected to engage and build strong working…
- From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day.
Macquarie Park NSW
$150,000 a year
- Conduct regular reviews around account requirements and human capital.
- Your responsibilities will see you being appointed for your experience in dealing with an…
$180,000 a year
- With this strong foundation, you’ll penetrate assigned accounts which includes new business, renewal, cross-sell and upsell – all while building and closing a…
- As a Key Account Executive, you'll serve as the senior executive selling to the most strategic enterprises.
- You will leverage existing relationships with CEOs…
- Expert priority setting and delegation skills working with senior level team members.
- Overall responsibility for quality of service and delivery for DT Select…
- Develop account plans that support BT growth strategies, sometimes working with global account owners elsewhere to achieve this.
- We need you to help us do this.
- Partner with account teams to identify and develop strategic consulting opportunities.
- Crisply articulate project plans, status, and issues for client and…
$150,000 a year
- They are looking for somebody energetic, highly organised and with many years of working at the most senior level with large businesses.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.