Senior Account Executive $150,000 jobs in New South Wales
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day.
Macquarie Park NSW
$150,000 a year
- Conduct regular reviews around account requirements and human capital.
- Your responsibilities will see you being appointed for your experience in dealing with an…
$150,000 a year
- Working with clients solely at enterprise (ASX top 300's, typically), this role comes with a hybrid focus on both new business development and key account…
- This role is specifically responsible for Macquarie Bank account .
- The EAM plays an important role in building executive relationships and driving incremental…
- Demonstrated experience gaining the confidence and influencing senior management and other key internal and customer stakeholders.
- Job Posting : Nov 14 2019.
- Polished and professional executive presence.
- Develops and leads the account team.
- Experience managing an account P&L in complex project environments.
FRG Technology Consulting
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Conduct regular health checks on accounts.
- Maintain relationships, retention levels and grow existing accounts.
- Have valid working rights in Australia.
- Works as a functional liaison between the project team and key customer senior executives.
- Maintains relationships at divisional or CXO level by going out into…
- Briefing in digital managers and executives on planning and buying campaigns.
- Ability to create/interpret content and clearly communicate to senior client…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.