Senior Account Executive $159,900 jobs in New South Wales
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- Represent and champion the services team at executive levels within the overall regional senior leadership group.
- Others would describe you as high integrity.
$160,000 - $300,000 a year
- New business focus within existing key Enterprise accounts.
- Responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in named enterprise…
- You will articulate value with key partners and interlock at a senior level with those partners.
- You will establish and nurture relationships with customers'…
- Demonstrated experience gaining the confidence and influencing senior management and other key internal and customer stakeholders.
- Job Posting : Mar 16 2020.
- Manage a portfolio of strategic accounts.
- Key account management or sales management experience, combined with a sound understanding of marketing;
- Leverage industry expertise and credibility to establish key senior VP and executive level relationships and open discussions across all Lines of Business (LOB)…
- Demonstrated ability to build enduring strategic relationships with senior executives.
- Within your assigned territory or industry vertical, develop a strategy…
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and experience in delivering effective presentations to senior executives.
- Develop trusted partnerships with customers at both senior/executive and middle management levels, to identify challenges and issues, and develop and propose op…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.