Senior Account Executive $75,000 jobs in New South Wales
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Demonstrated sales/account management or recruitment experience.
- Experience liaising with senior stakeholders (C-suite level preferably).
- Facilitate growth and retention across net new and current accounts.
- Responsible for the for the sales cycle - from lead generation, renewals to deal closures…
- 10+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience.
- Experience working closely with brands and agencies.
- Responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Typically manages a territory of accounts up to $125 million.
- This role is dedicated to increasing revenue and improving customer satisfaction through senior account management working in tandem with Microsoft Partners…
- We work in a collaborative environment allowing anyone from our most senior managers to the most junior salespeople to constantly challenge and empower each…
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- An innovative cloud services company is looking forward to welcoming a senior account executive to join their growing organisation.
- What's in it for you?
- You'll lead the expansion of our reach in existing accounts and new clients by engaging with business functions to show how they can achieve value from their…
- Communicate the value of New Relic’s solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers.
- How do you know if you’re a good fit?
$160,000 - $300,000 a year
- New business focus within existing key Enterprise accounts.
- Responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in named enterprise…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.