Senior Account Executive $90,000 jobs
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from developers to senior executives.
- That’s what we do.
- Qualify, build and manage an accurate sales pipeline working with up to 100 accounts in your assigned territory.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- Prior experience managing a portfolio (small to medium corporate accounts).
- Take a pro-active approach to all aspects of account management and service delivery…
- Develop and implement customer-centric strategic account plans to effectively prioritise sales effort, protect existing revenue, and ensure a deliberate…
- Develops strategic, global account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts.
- Understands business drivers of accounts and leverages strategic alliances and…
- 10+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience.
- Experience working closely with brands and agencies.
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in…
- Possess 10+ years of business development or account management experience preferably with experience selling to public sector market segments.
- The EAM plays an important role in building executive relationships and driving incremental revenue.
- The EAM is expected to engage and build strong working…
- Quota responsibility of $800,000 + of contract value within a territory of major accounts sized client accounts.
- What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.