Senior Administration jobs in Queensland
$77,400 - $83,267 a year
- The National Imaging Facility (NIF) is an Australia wide collaborative network of world-class imaging infrastructure, which was established in 2007, one of the…
- Enhance the local regional community by actively practicing and promoting excellence in service delivery and public administration and identifying opportunities…
- About the RoleThe Postgraduate Training in Psychiatry (PGT) programare looking for a Senior Administration Officer (Education)to provide specialist knowledge to…
- This position reports to the Senior Administration Officer in the Business Support Unit.Delegations.
- Permanent employees of the Department of Communities,…
Sime Darby Motors
Fortitude Valley QLD
- An new opportunity has recently become available for a Senior Administration Clerk to join our Administration team in Fortitude Valley.
$45,868 a year
- Senior Administration Officer roles at - $70,486.
- Full-time, base annual salary of $45,868 with career pathways to senior administration officer.
- Previous experience as an Administration Assistant or in a similar position.
- You will provide professional administrative support to the Quality and Cancer Care…
- Apply facilities and asset management principals to the administration of asset lifecycle, maintenance strategies, audits and provision of technical advice to…
- General administration duties - copying, archiving, banking deposits and deliveries.
- Ability to build rapport and liaise with peers and senior leaders.
- Your role as Administration Officer (Clinics) is to:
- Perform general administration tasks associated with front desk reception.
- HR, WH&S and Quality Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.