Senior Change Analyst jobs in Queensland
- Experience identifying improvements and implementing changes which enhance service delivery.
- The role Reporting to the Manager, Finance and Business Services…
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure successfully delivered and embedment of change, you will support and enable Sunsuper to sustain the change.
- Support the business in identifying, quantifying and prioritising problems and opportunities through intelligent analysis of the business environment;…
- Assisting with related Financial Crimes projects and implementation of operational changes following regulatory change.
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Issue necessary modifications to clarify questions concerning such topics as specification changes, language ambiguities or clarification of contract clause.
- Australian universities face increased financial pressures, regulatory changes arising from the 2014-2015 Federal Government budget announcement, reputational…
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and embrace change.
- Supportive, small and fun team.
- Opportunities for learning and development.
- A senior process analyst to conduct a deep dive into the electricity investment processes and provide guidance on enabling significant improvement initiatives.
- Closing date, Wednesday 29th January 2020 – subject to change.
- You must have highly developed communication, consultation and negotiation skills to interact…
Technology One Limited
- Everything is about to change.
- An aptitude to learn and adapt to change.
- Join a high performing, motivated IT service desk team who are results driven and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.