Senior Condition Monitoring Engineer jobs
- Maturing the organisations Monitoring and Automation capability through installation and integration of toolsets including ServiceNow, PRTG and various…
- Construction works compliance checking and progress monitoring.
- Wind monitoring services such as mast design, installation, and commissioning.
- Develop strategies for asset health, including condition monitoring and analyse data to avoid failures.
- Location: Groote Eylandt, AU, 0885.
City of Lake Macquarie
Speers Point NSW
$965 a week
- Supportive team culture with flexible working conditions.
- Welcomed by a professional supportive team you will be provided mentoring and guidance from senior…
Advance Global Recruitment
$700 - $750 a day
- Carry out condition monitoring of Subsea Controls, regularly reporting status (via monthly dashboard) and suggesting corrective actions/recommendations.
- Undertake ongoing monitoring, review and investigation of parking conditions on roads and in car parks and taking action as required.
- What you'll get in return.
- Oceaneering is a leading provider of essential services and technologies to the international Oil and Gas industry.
- Timeline is generally days, weeks or months.
- Perform advanced analysis of steady state and dynamic turbomachinery data, using online machinery condition monitoring systems including Bently Nevada System 1,…
- At least two years’ experience as a level 1 support engineer.
- Assist junior and level 1 engineers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- What we'll give you;
- Work with Developers and other senior Infrastructure engineers to investigate new products and techniques to improve efficiency and performance in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.