Senior Cost Controller jobs in Perth WA
- Ensure costs are allocated accurately in accordance with approved project.
- Develop and maintain project cost plans using appropriate software applications.
- Allocate costs against correct cost codes.
- Preparing monthly cost report including accruals, forecast cost to completion, variations to contract scope of work…
- Preparing accurate cost estimates, budgets and AFE's.
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century,…
- Capacity to step into acting senior controller role ad hoc.
- Demonstrated??experience in senior level cost control capacity within major or sustaining capital…
- Provides on-going contract cost management and risk assessment.
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a…
- Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and…
- Must have a strong track record of process improvement, automation, cost savings.
- More importantly, this role will work closely with the senior stakeholders…
- The focus will be on improving safety, cost reduction and increasing efficiency of Mobile plant equipment.
- On an 8/6 roster working with a well known EPCM based…
- You will work closely with senior stakeholders to understand and drive profitability, financial and operational KPI's, cash flow analysis and cost control.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to influence both Finance and non-Finance senior executives.
- Provide assistance with the audit process.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.