Senior Geotechnical Engineer jobs in Sydney NSW
- Prepare factual and interpretive geotechnical reports.
- Perform geotechnical analysis and draw conclusions/recommendations.
- Great Location in North Shore.
- The role will see you assuming responsibility and undertaking engineering tasks of increasing scope and complexity under direction and guidance of senior staff.
- Working closely with the geotechnical team.
- You will join the ANZ tunnels team being part of the NSW transport sector working on projects both in NSW and…
- Strong technical progression in your geotechnical career.
- Our team in Sydney are involved in cutting-edge projects, addressing the geotechnical challenges of…
$85,000 a year
- Provision of technical guidance and mentoring of junior engineers.
- Project management of geological and geotechnical projects, including multi-disciplinary…
- We are planners, materials scientists, engineers, engagement consultants, asset managers and geotechnical specialists.
- \*\* Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Award Winning Employer \*\**.
- Excellent remuneration package on offer.
- Your role will be to work as Geotechnical Engineer…
- Part of their growth strategy includes their geotechnical presence in NSW.
- You will work closely with Sector Leads across the country as well as the Senior…
- Managing and undertaking geotechnical and geomechanical projects;
- Professional qualifications in geotechnical engineering / civil engineering.
$170,000 - $180,000 a year
- This global engineering design consultancy regularly features as the number 1 employer of choice for engineers of all levels.
- You will be responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.