Senior Investigation $100,000 jobs in Western Australia
- Directs the investigation of Significant Matters across BHP’s global operations, including by; devising investigation plans; Leading investigations; Undertaking…
- Generating scoping investigations and scopes of work that design and define dewatering, depressurisation and monitoring bore requirements and test pumping;
- The role would see you being involved in a range of matters such as Fair Work Act, workplace investigations, workforce restructuring, enterprise agreement…
- Act as a lead investigator for serious incidents using recognized investigation methodology, i.e. ICAMS.
- TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016.
- Provide input into environmental investigations and ensure corrective and preventative actions are suitable, tracked and completed.
- Occasional site based activities such as investigations, client liaison, testing and commissioning.
- Working within our Electrical & Instrumentation Group, you…
- Prior exposure to risk based incident investigations (Ideally TapRoot).
- TRACE is a joint venture between Broadspectrum and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an…
- Provide general HR support for investigations and other HR activity (such as employee engagement strategies).
- Your key responsibilities will be to;
- These services include advisory and management services; environmental evaluations; intrusive investigations (i.e. soil, sediment, Acid Sulfate Soils (ASS),…
- Conducting, managing and reporting on all HSE incident investigations inclusive of development and implementation of remedial action.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.