Senior Investigation jobs
- Prepare complex correspondence including ministerial documents and briefings for decision by senior officers.
- The Ranger AO5 is a role in which you must be able…
- Undertake high level investigations into complaints of corrupt conduct and misconduct within Metro South Health.
- Senior Investigators manage complex investigations of offences against environmental legislation.
- Lead complex environmental investigations of high-level…
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
$66,778 - $72,507 a year
- Conducting special operations and special investigations addressing priority areas.
- We advise senior decision makers on serious and organised crime impacting…
- Assist senior staff and staff from other Agencies with investigations as required.4.
- Rangers in the GBR&MP region work as team members assisting with broad…
- The Senior Advisor (Investigations) is responsible for conducting high level, complex investigations in relation to staff conduct issues and providing advice…
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Methodical analysis from receipt to completion (potentially involving conciliation or investigation under the Health and.
- A criminal history will not.
- Identify the competency needs of QCS Custodial staff and any relevant characteristics of each participant using appropriate investigation methods.
- Select, arrange and follow up appropriate investigations.
- Assemble clinical information and results of investigations from available sources.
- Provide timely support to clients by conducting thorough investigation and diagnosis of incidents and providing remedial action to ensure agreed Service Levels…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.