Senior Legal Counsel jobs in Queensland
- Assist in the provision of legal advice to senior management.
- Assist in the management of the provision of legal advice outsourced to external legal firms.
- Provide legal information and advice to clients and the public.
- Represent clients, including preparing matters, instructing counsel and personally appearing for…
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills with the demonstrated capability of managing and influencing at varying levels including senior stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with procedures for payment of legal expenses and counsel fees.
- Training, coaching and developing legal secretaries.
- Communicate effectively with and manage the expectations and demands of a wide range of internal and external clients ranging from senior members of the legal…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Proficient in the delivery of legal services gained within a large commercial law firm or an in-house legal team of a large organisation.
- Liaise with project team and/or business unit and corporate legal counsel, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and…
- 3+ years PQE and admitted as a legal practitioner in QLD.
- Provide expert legal advice which protects and furthers the interests of the company.
u&u Recruitment Partners
- Providing a high level of legal advice to managers and staff to assist them in their decision making and ensuring that all governance and legal requirements are…
- Practical Law empowers law firms and legal departments to act with confidence by relying on up-to-date practical guides, precedents, and legal updates that help…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.