Senior Legal Counsel jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Legal Counsel Delivery & Operations to join Sydney Metro’s high performing Legal team.
- Reporting to the Chief Legal Counsel - Project Delivery, this role will assist with the provision of legal advice and support in project delivery across the…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The purpose of the role of Senior Legal Counsel is to provide commercially sound, practical legal advice at a high level to all business units across the GPT…
- Reporting to the Chief Legal Counsel – Transactions, the Senior Legal Counsel is responsible for providing transactional legal support services to the Downer…
- As the first member of New Relic’s APJ legal team, your role will encompass a wide range of legal matters, especially contract review and negotiation.
- Report directly to the Senior Manager, Group Legal.
- Responsible for management of day to day property legal matters and delivery of legal advice and services…
- The Legal Office comprises the General Counsel, who has overall responsibility for managing the legal, governance and compliance functions within UNSW, the…
- Our Legal team works across our ANZ business, providing strategic legal advice and counsel and forms an integral part of our commercial operations.
- As part of our consistent growth, a full-time senior-level Corporate Counsel role has arisen within Transdev Australasia’s Legal Team.
- Substantial experience in providing expert and authoritative legal advice as well as relevant legal qualifications including postgraduate qualifications.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.