Senior Management jobs in Canberra ACT
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
$66,778 - $72,507 a year
- We advise senior decision makers on serious and organised crime impacting Australia.
- It also includes the collection, collation, evaluation and management of…
- Experience working with account management systems.
- Executes the account management system processes.
- Recommends adjustments and makes changes as approved by…
$79,253 - $83,888 a year
- Coroners Support Officers assist the coronial jurisdiction by undertaking routine file management, document preparation and administration tasks on behalf of…
- The Senior Donor Relations Officer will assist in the development, implementation and management of a university-wide stewardship program designed to foster and…
- 5+ years in a consultative role with project management at the forefront.
- Nous is a great place to work...
- We are looking for Senior Consultants in Canberra.
- Information Technology Services (ITS) provides unified management and coordination support for a wide range of academic and corporate information services and…
- The ANU Advancement office leads the development, management and coordination of all advancement activities at ANU.
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and juggle the complexity of managing the expectations of…
Third Horizon Consulting Pty Ltd
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Engaging senior stakeholders and foster strong client relationships.
First Grade Group
- Excellent coaching and mentoring experience in change management.
- Provide change management support for large scale transformative initiatives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.