Senior Manager Policy jobs
- As a Contractor with PwC, you’ll find the flexibility you need to make choices that suit your individual needs and unique skill set.
- Work with senior and executive stakeholders to Assist policy owners with development & maintenance of global policies & standards by providing direction and…
- This will include developing strategic policy papers, submissions, briefs, and correspondence.
- Manage and contribute to the monitoring, interpretation and…
- Managing research and analysis on corridor policy issues and providing high quality and timely advice to internal and external stakeholders on strategic and…
- The Road and Rail Safety Policy Team within LTSR is responsible for monitoring and responding to behavioural policy issues that impact on road and rail safety.
$92,784 - $98,143 a year
- You are also required to provide three work referees, preferably being your two most recent line managers and attach your current resume via the online…
- Managing the undertaking of cost-benefit or financial analyses that underpin robust policy development.
- Leading the development and review of the NSW regulatory…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- High level analytical and policy skills.
- Experience in the use of data to inform policy development.
- Developing innovative, evidence-based victim-centric policy…
$114,105 - $118,413 a year
- Applicants should include the name, address and contact number of three (3) referees, one being your current line manager.
- Job status: Short Term Contract.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$200,000 - $260,000 a year
- Support the National manager by adding insight & managing the delivery of key superannuation regulatory change projects.
- Estimated Start- ASAP- mid Nov 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.