Senior Mine $165,500 jobs
You refined by:
- Ability to collaborate with strong, defined technical resources and leaders, as well as plant and mine leaders.
$270,000 a year
- FIFO roster 5:2 & 4:3 at a WA based mine.
- A tertiary education, preferably mining orientated with a significant large project management experience, a senior…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The lead arranger in relation to the financing for the acquisition of an open cut copper mine and leaching operation in Chile.
- Active in the alumina sector for more than 110 years operating large-scale, high-quality bauxite mines and alumina refineries and holds the world's most modern…
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- The world’s most automated mine thrives on the success of our people, our community,.
- Experience as a senior manager in a large organisation with a Bachelor in…
- The new moving block rail system will significantly enhance mine to port throughput, availability and safety.
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Technical…
Stanwell Corporation Limited
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Strong commercial acumen and financial modelling skills are essential, built from years of technical and operational experience on site to demonstrate a deep…
$190,000 a year
- This position requires rounded exposure to short-term and mid-term mine planning, and mine design activities for the truck & shovel operation.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$200,000 - $250,000 a year
- A very good client of mine, one of which I thoroughly enjoy working with as the placement feedback is excellent.
- This will not be overlooked.
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a similar role within an underground mine.
- ARC have been engaged to assist an Australian mining producer of precious…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.