Senior Network jobs in Queensland
- Contribute positively to regional economic development network group activities including project planning and implementation, operational, organisational and…
- Maintain effective relationships and strategic networks with internal and external stakeholders, clients, obligation holders and industry leaders;
- Develop and maintain strong professional networks with other areas of the department in particular with the departments Corporate and Client Services area,…
- Contribute to and represent the division as a positive and professional working culture across government and within industry networks.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders, children and parents to support the establishment and strengthening of effective safety and support networks,…
- Liaise with members of parliament, ministerial and parliamentary staff, senior managers and staff, representatives of non-government service providers and…
- Initiate, develop, maintain and promote effective multiagency and multidisciplinary networks that coordinate a holistic response to complex educational issues.
- Leading, modelling and fostering professionalism, accountability and ethical behaviour and being a pro-active change agent across the network.
- Actively participate in establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with stakeholders within and across government and broader human services…
- Foster and build productive relationships with key industrial and workforce policy stakeholders (eg senior leaders, Public Service Commission, Office of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.