Senior Payroll jobs in Western Australia
- Support staff with fleet management administration and provide advice on payroll and related matters.
- Primary Location WA-Country-Kalgoorlie Regional Office.
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Manage superannuation, PAYG and payroll tax requirements.
- Complete end to end payroll processing, using Chris21.
- Work for a large corporate!
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Senior Bookkeeper role - with clear development opportunites avaliable.
- Employment stability - clear pipeline of on going contracts won.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Sophisticated AP & AR using JDE.
- Mining services firm - multiple projects.
- Top-tier mining clients, national supplier network, high-autonomy role!
$35 - $45 an hour
- Managing and resolving payroll queries.
- Investigation and resolution of payroll discrepancies.
- Setup and maintenance of employee files as pertaining to payroll.
- Assist in the production of the weekly payroll by collecting, entering, cost coding and auditing payroll data and preparing it for submission.
$35 - $45 an hour
- Arrive with demonstrated success in a senior payroll position, drawn from large organisations with diversity to their workforce, pay-cycles and payrolls.
$100,000 a year
- Resolving and investigating any payroll issues for Australian and expatriate staff.
- Permanent Opportunity - Work for an international ASX listed Resources…
- Liaison with payroll regarding staff changes and changes to legislation and employment contracts.
- Reporting to the National People Manager, the primary…
- Contribute to the senior management group on long range strategies and business plans.
- Oversee all financial and accounting matters for Pan Pacific Perth,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.