Senior Policy Advisor $100,000 jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
$110,745 - $122,038 a year
- The Senior Workplace Relations Adviser may also progress work on workplace policy issues for consideration by senior executives.
- Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal.
- Developing and refining policies, standards, principles and…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The policy division develops, maintains and interprets the organisations policy framework and supports supervisory staff across various divisions.
$66 an hour
- The Senior Advisor supports formulation of Commission response and development of policy positions and provides advice to the Executive.
$97,152 - $107,541 a year
- You will also be involved in creating and revising policies about workforce management.
- You will interpret and advise stakeholders on entitlements under Awards,…
$170,655 - $210,592 a year
- Reporting to the Director, Mental Health Children and Young People (MH-CYP), this position provides clinical leadership and expert advice and guidance regarding…
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Clear career path to senior management.
- The job role will be working closely with a Senior Environmental and Engineering Director with a clear path to senior…
$400 - $500 a day
- The role will cover and oversee the entire HR Function end to end in NSW; including managing a team of 3, the policies and procedures, recruitment and on…
- Answers questions and concerns regarding customer applicable security policies and processes.
- Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the…
- Track record of working in senior finance role requiring strong technical and analytical skills.
- Provide finance support on various projects such as system…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.