Senior Policy Advisor $91,600 jobs in Brisbane QLD
- You will have the ability to identify areas for improvement and implement systems, policies and procedures.
- Help create a home away from home.
- The successful candidate will be a team player, and able to work with a range of stakeholders including influencing senior leaders.
- What we will love about you.
- May serve as project advisor for moderately complex engagements.
- Serves as a trusted advisor to clients in their implementation projects.
- Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects.
Civil Services GROUP
- Extensive experience in interpreting and applying policies, legislation, technical guidelines, practices and procedures to TMR policies, standards, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.