Senior Policy Advisor jobs in Sydney NSW
- Join the team leading the HR policy direction for Sydney Trains & NSW Trains.
- Actively support new policy development and implementation against a background of…
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- Demonstrated previous experience in research, policy development and evaluation.
- This is will involve working closely with the Policy team to ensure adherence…
- Facilitating and monitor compliance to KONE's OHS policies and procedures.
- This role will suit an individual with both a mechanical and operational mindset, who…
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of wider government policies and drivers relating to jobs, skills and industry.
- What you will be involved in:
- This policy aims to ensure the following procedural fairness elements:
- Transferring or managing possible complaints in line within this policy.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and TAL’s policies and procedures.
- The position requires the candidate to have strong claim technical and analytic skills as well…
- You have strong HR Generalist / Business Partnership experienceat an advisor level.
- It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal…
- Advice and support includes support to managers on managing staffing and performance matters; managing complex employee relations matters; undertaking workplace…
- The successful candidate will be a team player, and able to work with a range of stakeholders including influencing senior leaders.
- What we will love about you.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with the senior leadership team at site.
- The Employment Relations Advisor is responsible for providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.