Senior Project Director jobs
- Key responsibilities of this role: • Develop strategic partnerships across government, industry and broader stakeholders to ensure that project development and…
- Provide specialist advice to senior management on all aspects of the projects and make technical presentations as required.
- Job Ad Reference: QLD/338578/20.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$120,000 a year
- Managing all phases of the project.
- SCOPE: all e-commerce and CX projects.
- Working and managing both EC/CX team and IT Ops while managing projects.
- As both the leader of Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services' Operations and a key member of the divisional leadership team, you must have an exceptional…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$214,883 - $343,938 a year
- Work closely with the project team and project advisers to develop robust processes and documentation for the project.
- Fixed term for up to 5 years.
- Senior Project Management delivery utilising disciplined project principles;
- Understanding of risk management in relation to complex multi-disciplined projects;
- Monitors project progress and manages priorities.
- Achieves results-Establishes clear plans and timeframes for project implementation.
- What we are looking for.
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- The successful candidate will need to have exposure within major construction project management ideally across a diverse range of large scale projects.
- Managing project timelines, risks and reporting.
- Chairing project meetings with clients and consultants.
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and…
- B) Your demonstrated project management skills and experience with a proven record of project delivery.
- You will be a senior leader with tertiary qualifications…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.