Senior Project Manager jobs in Belconnen ACT
- A project manager's ability to communicate with and influence a variety of stakeholders is paramount to project success.
- About you and the role.
- We are looking for a Project Manager who offers experience in managing multiple stakeholders on several different projects concurrently.
- Your overall responsibility will be to manage project proposal development and deliver complex projects which will include managing stakeholder and customer…
- T&T safety on projects checklist to ensure compliance.
- File management on T&T systems to meet project auditing requirements.
- This includes fulfilling the roles of project manager and functional expert in the implementation.
- These include project management, solution design, hands-on…
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Opportunity to progress to project manager.
- You must be willing to learn and assist the project manager so that you can further your career.
- Participate in the operational aspects of projects and serves as liaison between management and project teams.
- Maintains project documentation to monitor and track deliverables and help ensure project governance.
- Controls financial compliance of projects.
$200,000 - $250,000 a year
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager.
- Experience in retail projects is essential.
- Experience on projects with a minimum value of $40m.
- Experience using project management software and tools.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects through to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.