Senior Project Manager jobs in Dandenong VIC
- Management of project timelines, budgets and risk using professional project management methodology to provide highest quality outcomes for all projects.
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- Experience as a Senior Project Manager; managing projects ranging in value upwards of $10m.
- As the Company's property portfolio expands and they shift the focus…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Engage senior internal stakeholders to deliver project updates and business cases;
- Track record in delivering major infrastructure projects across rail.
- He/ She works with a cross-functional team of Marketing, Sales, Government relations and Bids management in all aspects of project identification, project…
- Lead the project justification activity and engage regularly with project sponsors to review progress.
- Have sophisticated expertise in the development and…
- Your mandate will be to lead a team of project staff delivering projects throughout Victoria.
- Strong commercial acumen within a contractor / project based…
- Excellent influencer at all organisational levels, including the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly with senior managers/decision-makers.
- Includes using project tracking sheets to assist product manager to manage budget.
- Provides personal assistant support to senior leaders (e.g. travel, calendar,…
- As a part of a global business, you will benefit from training and extra-curricular projects that will further develop your skill set.
- You will review the project schedule with Senior Management and other project staff.
- Opportunity to move into a senior management role in the next few years.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.