Senior Project Manager jobs in Queensland
Blue Visions Management
- We welcome your interest to join our highly skilled and professional team.
- Please click on one of the opportunities to upload your CV.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$120,000 a year
- Managing all phases of the project.
- SCOPE: all e-commerce and CX projects.
- Working and managing both EC/CX team and IT Ops while managing projects.
- Project manage multiple road infrastructure projects, or more complex projects, through the project life-cycle being responsible for the project outcomes.
Technology One Limited
- Implement strong project governance; including regular status reporting, project structure (TechnologyOne and customer), regular project meetings to deliver and…
- Proactively manage contracts for funded infrastructure with local governments and engage with a range of stakeholders to ensure project benefits are realised.
- Provide a range of project management services to deliver capex and workspace projects.
- Procurement of project teams, including design consultants, certifiers…
- Contribute to the delivery of QCAT's ongoing services and success by undertaking, as needed, assignments and projects that utilise capabilities and/ or provide…
- These projects are starting immediately and will run for approx.
- BlueVisions is an international project management and contracts management consultancy and the…
- Prior experience with project management and coordination required.
- Able to prioritize one’s own workload and that of a project team (2-6 players) and work…
- Assist with financial and corporate service matters for the Account Management Team and senior staff with the preparation of reports, corporate data management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.