Senior Project jobs
$92,784 - $98,143 a year
- The Senior Policy and Project Officer is a role within Youth Justice and is accountable to the Manager, Policy and Projects for: Coordinating the development…
- Undertake research and assist in the preparation of project plans, documents, reports, briefings and Cabinet Submissions.
- Assist with financial and corporate service matters for the Account Management Team and senior staff with the preparation of reports, corporate data management…
- RPS is an industry leader in project and program management throughout Australia, with a strong Project Management team here in Melbourne looking after some…
$120,692 - $161,511 a year
- Ensure that the project is managed in accordance to the relevant DJPR frameworks, processes and standards, including the ICT Project Management Framework.
- As an intern you will be supported as you undertake project work that culminates in a research paper that is presented to your peers and senior staff.
$114,105 - $118,413 a year
- The Senior Project Manager - Strategy will work closely with senior directorate staff to determine project visions, goals, outcomes and priorities, within the…
$110,745 - $122,038 a year
- You will continuously monitor and evaluate all aspects of relevant projects and ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget and to a high quality.
- Provide an example of a waste reduction project that you were involved in implementing.
- How did you use program or project methodologies and tools to deliver…
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to high level project/program management skills including risk analysis, continuous evaluation and project adaption,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.