Senior Projects Manager $150,000 jobs
- The position is accountable to ensure consistency, accuracy and efficiency in project delivery, cost and risk management across all assigned projects within and…
- Ability to take ownership of multiple projects and work under pressure.
- Experience in project status reporting, steering committee facilitation and management.
$1,000 a day
- Ensure appropriate levels of project status reporting and other supporting documentation are developed and maintained to reflect all engagement and support.
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- You will be accountable for all capital projects onsite including our new $220M E26 Lift 1 North block cave mine, a new Tailings Storage Facility, an expansion…
$220,000 - $250,000 a year
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager.
- Paying up to $250k package.
- Site based in Inner West Sydney.
- Opportunity to progress to a CM in the near future.
- Category: Senior, Mid-senior, Compliance, Legal & Regulatory, Risk Management.
- Whether you’re looking to take on a new project; progress within your division;…
$175,000 - $200,000 a year
- Good knowledge of Medical or tertiary education projects.
- Experience leading and organizing projects and teams.
- $200k Package - Dependent on Experience.
$205,000 a year
- Experienced managing project teams on a matrix basis.
- Experienced working with a variety of project delivery methodologies and able to develop templates when…
- This opportunity will see you lead multi million-dollar high voltage power projects through the entire project life cycle.
- Deliver our promise to the customer.
Technology One Limited
- Implement strong project governance; including regular status reporting, project structure (TechnologyOne and customer), regular project meetings to deliver and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.