Senior Projects Manager jobs
- Your overall responsibility will be to manage project proposal development and deliver complex projects which will include managing stakeholder and customer…
$112,000 - $162,800 a year
- Present recommendations and measured outcomes to senior management.
- Project management experience with the ability to lead optimisation projects.
$118,699 - $126,773 a year
- Provide high level support and advice to internal and external clients, including working with senior management.
- Manager Projects and Policy (424297).
$1,000 - $1,200 a day
- An opportunity has arisen for multiple Senior IT project managers to support the team on initial 6 month contracts (with possible extensions).
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$120,000 a year
- Managing all phases of the project.
- SCOPE: all e-commerce and CX projects.
- Working and managing both EC/CX team and IT Ops while managing projects.
- Manage the customer project P&L.
- Ensure effective operations and project administration requirements to QOM and construction standards.
- Identifying and responding appropriately to risks arising from offender assessment including liaising with relevant managers, staff and external stakeholders.
- Experience in the delivery of community consultation projects, either in the public or private sector.
- This role is located in the Sydney CBD, and is close to…
- Provide project management and technical capability to project manage the delivery of rail infrastructure works.
- Key Accountabilities in the role:
$175,000 - $200,000 a year
- Good knowledge of Medical or tertiary education projects.
- Experience leading and organizing projects and teams.
- $200k Package - Dependent on Experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.