Senior Quality Engineer jobs in Adelaide SA
- Manage and mentor graduate engineers to deliver project needs.
- Formal training in advanced topics such as computational fluid dynamics, wind engineering,…
- Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates some conventional yet non-negotiable qualities—like respect, integrity and trust.
- What we love about you:
- Coordination of MEP design disciplines with Structural, Civil and Architecture while producing high quality designs.
- The role will include the following:
- Management of projects within the acoustics team, to ensure successful delivery of all monitoring, assessments and reports, including technical review and…
- We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific.
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Manage and develop high quality outputs to meet client expectations.
- Commitment to your ongoing learning and professional development, as well as mentoring and…
- Management of projects with small teams to meet quality, timing and budget targets, and regular reporting of progress to the client.
- Disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code.
- As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team you will work across all…
- Supervise and train engineers in structural design.
- Prepare concise technical calculations, quality technical reports, and engineering drawings.
- You will have a proven track record in software development, software quality or automation roles and a passion for working in collaborative Agile teams and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.