Senior Regulatory Compliance $90,000 jobs in Victoria
$114,967 - $135,087 a year
- You’ll drive compliance across the.
- Starting salary range $114,967 – 135,087.
- Gippsland Water takes pride in.
- Its place in the Gippsland community.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance environment for charities.
- The Opportunity to be a Changemaker ….
- Day-to-day this includes:
- Who we are looking for….
- Supervise, monitor and recommend consequences & solutions for third-parties ensuring compliance to risk & regulatory.
- 28/55 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000.
- Ensure legislative and regulatory compliance for all activities.
- Action oriented senior project management position.
- Join a leading FMCG, food manufacturer.
- Existing functional experience or expertise in regulatory compliance, supporting activities from audit reviews and delivery governance.
Victorian Legal Services Board and Commissioner
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The position includes responsibility for contributing to law reform and legislative and regulatory development proposals regarding legal regulation.
- Work with Research and IT data managers in order to devise new processes for managing translational data and ensure compliance with CSL's regulatory…
- Applying deep knowledge and experience of compliance and regulatory obligations relating to sourcing, outsourcing, insourcing and supplier management, this role…
- Experience working in a risk, compliance and/or regulatory environment.
- Governance risk & compliance experience mandatory.
- As an Business Analyst, you….
- Other post-market product compliance relevant tasks;
- >5 years regulatory affairs post-market experiences in MNC medical device company;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.