Senior Sales Manager $70,000 jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
- In partnership with Operations, drive strategy in order to meet the Key Performance Indicators (Orders, Convertibility, Cash, Sales, CM, Indirect Cost), as well…
- You will have previous experience as a BDM or Senior Account Manager, ideally within the hotel industry and be truly passionate about sales.
- Territory Rep (Field Sales Manager).
- Driving penetration of entire Citrix portfolio in territory in a channel-led sales motion with the mindset of a territory…
- Strong sales background at a senior level, preferably within a consulting organisation.
- As a result of continued growth, we are looking for an experienced…
- Assist Sales staff & Processing Managers with the investigation & responses to customer complaints.
- The need for an experienced QA Manager is required to assist…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- You will work closely with Business Owners, General Managers, National Sales Managers and State Sales Managers within distributor accounts to develop…
- As a Senior Manager in the Risk Analytics practice, you will work very closely with clients, working on proposals, managing relationships with new and existing…
- QUALIFICATIONS of Senior Environmental Scientist:
- ROLE PROFILE of a Senior Environmental Scientist:
- Assisting project managers or taking on smaller projects as…
- Proven services sales experience within the Mining / Energy / Oil & Gas industries.
- Develop and maintain bid pipeline with prospect details entered into and…
- Demonstration of leading senior customer facing roles.
- Prior experience working in a technology sales organization.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.