Senior Sales Manager jobs in Western Australia
- Territory Rep (Field Sales Manager).
- Driving penetration of entire Citrix portfolio in territory in a channel-led sales motion with the mindset of a territory…
- In partnership with Operations, drive strategy in order to meet the Key Performance Indicators (Orders, Convertibility, Cash, Sales, CM, Indirect Cost), as well…
- Proven services sales experience within the Mining / Energy / Oil & Gas industries.
- Develop and maintain bid pipeline with prospect details entered into and…
- Our Sales Team Members enjoy a generous incentive program.
- We have many examples of senior leaders who started in front-line positions.
- You will have previous experience as a BDM or Senior Account Manager, ideally within the hotel industry and be truly passionate about sales.
- Senior role in dynamic market place.
- Sales performance reporting, analysis and management.
- Develop strategic sales plan for all channels.
- What’s in it for you?
- Assist Sales staff & Processing Managers with the investigation & responses to customer complaints.
- The need for an experienced QA Manager is required to assist…
- QUALIFICATIONS of Senior Environmental Scientist:
- ROLE PROFILE of a Senior Environmental Scientist:
- Assisting project managers or taking on smaller projects as…
- Higher level of experience, performance, technical expertise and leadership required for appointment as Senior Rural Manager.
- I support you to make you better.
- Strong sales background at a senior level, preferably within a consulting organisation.
- As a result of continued growth, we are looking for an experienced…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.