Senior Scientist jobs
- Interact closely with other professionals collecting relevant data and information and liaise and collaborate with scientists and professional officers from a…
- The Senior Scientist Haematology and Transfusion in Pathology Queensland, TPCH reports to the Supervising Scientist.
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility.
- The purpose of this role is to deliver senior Clinical Measurement services within Logan Hospital.
- Participating in and assisting with the development of…
- Interact closely with other professionals collecting relevant data and information, and liaise and collaborate with scientists and professional officers from a…
- What are we looking for?
- You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key capabilities, knowledge and experience.
$113,000 - $132,000 a year
- CSIRO’s Agriculture and Food is seeking to appoint a senior research scientist to lead the soil carbon research portfolio.
- To be successful you will need.
- CSL Research is recruiting for a Senior Research Scientist – Analytical Chemist to join the Analytical Biochemistry group at the Bio21 Institute Parkville site.
- The opportunity exists for an experienced and qualified Senior Scientist to join our Global Pathogen Safety (GPS) team at CSL, Broadmeadows.
$98,000 - $106,000 a year
- CSIRO’s Data61 is seeking to appoint a Research Scientist/Senior Research Scientist in Systems to work alongside our world-leading scientists within our…
- As Senior Scientist, reporting to the Manager Product Characterisation, you will be in charge of developing test methods for characterisation and product…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.