Senior Security Risk jobs in Victoria
Sort by: relevance -
$80,000 a year
- As an Information Security Risk Specialist in our Digital Trust team your impact will be seen by:
- Identifying and managing key risks and compliance issues…
- Lead Vendor and project IT Security risk assessments.
- You will have a background in providing security consultancy services across risk, design review and…
- Demonstrated IT risk and security experience in a private/public practice environment.
- Grant Thornton Australia is growing and growth brings career…
$150,000 a year
- We are looking for a Senior Manager to be a leader in our Cyber Security team in Melbourne.
- Ability to deliver successful Cyber Security engagements across…
- Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk.
- Uplift the security and risk posture of the organisation, and influence project outcomes, by communicating security weaknesses to key stakeholders and…
- Join PwC’s Risk Assurance team as a Senior Manager, specialising across Data Management & Information Security.
- Clear pathway for career advancement.
- 5+ years experience in the Information Security field, including operational security monitoring, incident response, or offensive security experience.
- Provide guidance on cyber security best practices across all security operations.
- Security tool development and maintenance.
- Let's talk about the team:
- Our Risk and Compliance Team – which is supervised by Theo Kindynis, the Firm's General Counsel - is currently seeking an experienced IT/technology lawyer to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.