Senior Social jobs in New South Wales
- In addition to a connection to social causes, you will have access to:
- When disasters strike, children are always the most vulnerable.
$50.51 - $52.20 an hour
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Social Worker Level 3.
- Remuneration: $50.51 to $52.20 ph plus super.
- To find out more visit:
$77,653 - $84,033 a year
- Showcase your passion for events and social media marketing.
- Maintaining this cadence requires key skills in event management, as well as the maintenance of a…
- Committing to ongoing professional development and teaching through research, education and social work students.
- This is by way of:
- Possess a qualification in psychology, social work or related field (desirable).
- Communication – Communicate verbally and in writing in a manner that is pro…
$110,745 a year
- Role Title: Senior Policy Officer – Social Policy (Towards Zero Suicides).
- Employment Type: Temporary for 12 months.
- Role Classification: Clerk Grade 9/10.
$1,919 - $1,984 a week
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of supervision of social workers and social work students.
- This position will provide a social work service at an…
$32.41 - $46.96 an hour
- The level 1/2 social work position is responsible for the provision of social work services to patients, families and carers of the hospital and local health…
- Delivering aspects of the long term environmental and social risk program.
- Conducting technical analysis/assessment of environmental and social risks and…
- As a result, we are now looking for a senior researcher to join and help drive the team forward.
- From gaming and social societies, through weekly massages and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.