Senior Strategic Planner jobs in New South Wales
Sort by: relevance -
$84,931 - $98,519 a year
- The Senior Strategic Land Use Planner will assist the Coordinator of Strategic Land Use Planning and Group Manager by participating in a business transformation…
$94,753 - $110,119 a year
- Reporting to the Manager Corporate Strategy the Senior Corporate Planner undertakes research and provides ongoing management and coordination of projects.
$90,000 - $105,000 a year
- We’re redefining what strategic planner means and would love you to lead the charge.
- Briefing of creative and digital teams for strategic delivery.
- Senior Planner – Beca Advisory Practice.
- This is a senior level role and we’re looking for a planner with the following:
- Preparation of tenders and proposals;
- Our current workload within the Transport team has grown significantly and we are looking to recruit a Senior Transport Planner to join our Sydney team.
- That's why we are looking for the new breed of Senior CX Planner.
- Working with the Client Partner to manage a cross-functional team, including brand planners,…
Wollondilly Shire Council
$96,708 - $112,391 a year
- Wollondilly Shire Council is seeking a skilled, motivated Senior Development Assessment Planner to join our Development Services team.
- The Senior Supply Planner leads a team who is responsible for maintaining a healthy inventory position for all products in their portfolio, helping to deliver…
- At least 5 years' experience in senior strategic or town planning roles.
- Assist and train staff on strategic planning.
- Develop the Local Environment Plan.
- Demonstrated experience in building effective business and stakeholder relationships including experience in influencing senior management and stakeholders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.