Senior Teacher jobs in Queensland
- Permanent employment as a teacher is available to:
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant…
- To be successful in this role you will need a demonstrated knowledge of ACARA, Queensland Curriculum initiatives and the new senior system of assessment.
- Current full registration, or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland.
- Through these years our students have access to Futures programs that focus on enriching individualised talents in preparation for the senior years.
- Employment for graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a…
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland.
- A requirement of this role is:
- We are seeking a Middle and Senior Years teacher of Business and History.
- Our contemporary facilities and models of schooling cater for individual, teacher…
- Support from dedicated and talented senior professionals - who can provide coaching and mentor to support your career development.
- Benefits of joining our team:
Catholic Education Diocese of Rockhampton
- Holy Spirit College, Mackay Qld, is a Catholic co-educational college within the Diocese of Rockhampton, catering to students from Years 7-12.
- Promote and coordinate teacher moderation processes within and across schools in the region.
- Provide advice and data to senior staff within the region and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.