Senior Town Planning jobs
$85,264 - $94,227 a year
- The towns of Beechworth and Bright are on your doorstep along with the King Valley wind region.
- Band 7 $85,264 – $94,227pa + super.
- If so we want you!
- A town planning consultancy is looking for a town planner to join the practice situated in an inner Melbourne suburb.
- We have an opportunity for a senior draftsperson or technician with 6+ years hands-on experience in running projects through all phases, with sound knowledge in…
Bondi Junction NSW
$91,800 - $105,500 a year
- Your role will be to engage multiple stakeholders in the planning and development process in order to assess and resolve complex planning, urban design and…
Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers
- We would consider a more senior and experienced local government and town planning lawyer with a practice.
- We are seeking a town planning and environment lawyer…
- The multi-disciplinary property team comprises of staff with a range of property specific qualifications and deep industry experience across property valuation,…
Northern NSW Local Health District
$57.36 - $65.39 an hour
- Proven ability to communicate and negotiate change and improvement strategies with senior clinicians and executives.
- Remuneration: $57.36 - $65.39 per hour.
- Ability to read/prepare local town planning Development Aplpications (DAs).
- With approximately 49,500 talented people globally and 5,400 talented people based…
- Career development as you provide support to project managers and team leaders by undertaking research, field investigations and preparation of reports in…
- Part of a larger organisation, the planning team consists of 9 staff split between various levels of experience.
- Land development consultancy in Melbourne.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.