Serco jobs in New South Wales
- Commencing June 2020; contribute to the provision of effective health care to inmates through administrative support for the Healthcare team.
- Join the passionate Catering team at Villawood Immigration Detention Centre.
- Prepare and deliver high quality food to detainees.
- The Clarence Correctional Centre is due to open in mid-2020, with a 1700 bed facility accommodating male and female cohorts, making it the largest and most…
- You are a calm, measured and balanced professional with an objective approach to problem solving and exceptional attention to detail.
- 6 month fixed term, part-time opportunity to provide project administration and support the training of the Health Services Team.
- 12-month fixed term opportunity with perm potential.
- Be a part of the entire travel journey.
- You are articulate, innovative, curious and creative.
- Join the AsPac Property Services Team.
- Excellent career opportunity with a global organisation.
- You are a process driven and solution focused Administrator with…
- Casual opportunity working within Australian Defence Force.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team.
- Contribute to positive health outcomes in a unique…
- WANTED: Ex-Principal Warfare / Navigation Officers.
- You are a motivated, resilient and focussed professional who prides yourself on the ability to deliver…
- Lead and ensure the success of the ICT environment from transition to operation in this brand new facility.
- Influence and collaborate with a range of internal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.