Service $70,000 jobs in Wangaratta VIC
- An extensive range of acute, sub-acute, aged care and community services.
- Digital Health Project Officer (Junior).
- 24 February 2020 to 23 February 2021.
- Articulates accurate knowledge of women and family community health support services.
- Coordinates the service of the health care team as required.
- Position Title: Enrolled Nurse Level 3.
- Commencement / Last Date Reviewed: October 2016.
- Reviewed By: Director Clinical Services- Nursing & Midwifery.
- Tristar prides itself on offering traditional family medical services to all patients.
- Tristar Medical Group is a rapidly expanding company which aims to…
- Edi Upper Primary School is a small rural school with a current enrolment of 7 children.
- Edi Upper is located on the edge of the Black Range nestled in the…
- The successful applicant must have an understanding of providing services within the current Local Government environment and share the Maternal and Child…
- There is also a broad range of community health services and NHW auspices a number of other regional services in post-acute care, palliative care and infection…
$37.68 - $41.59 an hour
- Federation Council is seeking the services of a part-time Community Development Officer to join our dynamic Community & Economic Development Team.
- Ambulatory services including outreach inpatient rehabilitation services, new specialist clinics and expanded.
- Provision of services in general.
$36.76 - $41.59 an hour
- The successful applicant will be someone who can lead a team, work collaboratively with staff and engage with the community to deliver excellent library and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.