Service Coordinator jobs in Tasmania
Sort by: relevance -
$83,651 - $87,792 a year
- Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 5.
- Liaise with relevant Tasmania Prison Service staff and external stakeholders.
Cradle Mountain TAS
$69,646 - $80,305 a year
- Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 4.
- To coordinate the day-to-day operations of assigned services and programs and supervise the work of…
- Ensure mainstream services meet their obligations (i.e.
- Demonstrated application of the objectives and principles of the National Standards for Disability…
King Island TAS
$51,728 - $53,967 a year
- Tasmanian Hlth Service - NW Region.
- We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
- Sunday 22 September, 2019 11:55 PM AEST.
- Finance, Administration & Professional Services.
- Based in Hobart, we are seeking a Settlements Coordinator to provide settlement administrative support as a…
- This involves coordinating a variety of services for participants, facilitating effective working relationships and communications with the carers, family,…
Cradle Mountain TAS
$43,830 - $53,511 a year
- Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 1.
- Receive and service visitors and general enquiries.
- Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and…
- Holman Insurance Services, a commercial and consumer insurance services company.
- Steward Financial Services, an auto retail finance company;
- We are now looking for a customer service driven Coordinator to come and lead our before and after school care team at Claremont Meadows, catering to…
- Engage with service providers and assist people with a disability to access their services.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Disability, Child, Youth and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.