Service Desk Analyst jobs in Western Australia
City of Rockingham WA
$70,942 a year
- The Service Desk Analyst reports to the Service Desk Lead, focussing on providing ICT technical knowledge and support as a single point of contact between users…
Remote Control Technologies
- Exposure to a similar ICT service desk role supporting a busy environment with demonstrated experience in 1st level ICT support.
- A valid WA driver's license.
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- Leadership and skill development opportunities.
- Great opportunity for those who are looking for a structured environment.
- Deploy new systems as required.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- They offer specialist services to mining and exploration companies for the entire life cycle of mining.
- Our client is an independent and international company…
- Opportunity to join a forward thinking and agile technology team.
- Great work culture with flexibility!
- Our client is a global Health Care organisation with a…
$60,000 a year
- Promote a culture focused on high quality customer service.
- Working in a team of 30 to provide exceptional customer service.
$60,000 a year
- A large Aged Care service is in need of a compassionate IT Support Officer!
- 12-Months Fixed-Term Contract.
- Be a Service Desk professional for a good cause.
- Provide Desktop Support to agreed service levels.
- Not for Profit Insurance Company are seeking an immediately available Part-Time IT Service Desk Analyst.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone, email and service desk system.
- Resolve service desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and…
- Do you have a passion for helping your fellow colleagues ?
- Like working in a busy and challenging work environment within a supportive team ?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.