Service Desk jobs in Western Australia
- Be it the checkout or customer service desk, you’re all about going the extra mile to serve our customers.
- If you have a passion for great customer service, a…
- The right person will have a positive, can-do attitude, and will enjoy working with people to provide fantastic customer service.
- Keen to learn new skills.
- Providing professional reception desk services, including telephone enquiries.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality administration and clerical services.
- Mentoring and upskilling other service desk team members.
- Maintaining clear and concise communications and records to support service delivery.
- To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working in a call centre or service desk environment with demonstrable experience supporting the…
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Work for an international organisation with long term career opportunities.
- Work within an ASX-listed company.
- 3+ years within a Service Desk environment.
$60,000 a year
- Promote a culture focused on high quality customer service.
- Working in a team of 30 to provide exceptional customer service.
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- Leadership and skill development opportunities.
- Great opportunity for those who are looking for a structured environment.
- Deploy new systems as required.
- Working the graveyard shift you will be responsible for the reception desk and processing of night audit and nightly reports, along with monitoring the building…
- The Help Desk Analyst is a key contributor to the provision of customer service with Corrs Technology.
- To proactively process technology incidents through our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.