Service Desk jobs in Western Australia
- The largest Asia Pacific dedicated Microsoft services provider.
- Identified ways to make the customer experience better (continuous service improvement).
- Providing professional reception desk services, including telephone enquiries.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality administration and clerical services.
- Excellent customer services and communication skills.
- Provides ICT support services across a variety of digital workspace environments at various metropolitan…
$28 - $32 an hour
- Role- To provide Level 1 and 2 customer focused support services via the clients service desk.
- Answering calls and emails to the Service desk.
- Develops and maintains effective, customer focussed communications with all users of the service.
- Our client is currently seeking a bright new personality to…
- Immediate need for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join an organisation based in Kwinana.
- Hays are working with a large organisation based in Kwinana who…
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Work for an international organisation with long term career opportunities.
- Work within an ASX-listed company.
- 3+ years within a Service Desk environment.
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- Leadership and skill development opportunities.
- Great opportunity for those who are looking for a structured environment.
- Deploy new systems as required.
$60,000 a year
- A large Aged Care service is in need of a compassionate IT Support Officer!
- 12-Months Fixed-Term Contract.
- Be a Service Desk professional for a good cause.
First Service Credit Union
Edith Cowan University WA
- Provide level 2 technical support for clients who call in or those who create service desk tickets.
- This role requires the ability to both troubleshoot (and at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.