Service Mail Room jobs in Parramatta NSW
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Planning and implementing survey feedback tools and concierge self-help services to follow up on customer satisfaction, ensure performance of operational…
- Monitor and review test results and have appropriate action strategies in place for non-conformances to ensure GMP within clean room areas.
- Booking and maintaining meeting rooms.
- Preparing mail-outs for postage as required.
- Organise business functions including catering and room preparation.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Excellent phone manner & customer service skills.
- Prepare & maintain meeting rooms, reception area & kitchen.
- Answering main line & directing calls.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication…
- Experience of providing client services.
- Ensure mail is processed efficiently (physically and electronically), maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody’s business, and particular business line being supported, in order to provide optimal customer service.
- HVAC Systems including those servicing ISO14644 Grade 6, 7 and 8 clean rooms.
- Effective management and Supervision of contractors, employees and service…
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Rewarding Administration Assistant position in a Training and Coaching Organisation.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Downtown Music Publishing
- Diary management, travel bookings and scheduling sessions in our writer room.
- You are passionate about providing outstanding levels of service to clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.