Service Officer jobs in Beechworth VIC
- This will be achieved by learning how to deliver excellent internal and external customer service through on the job learning and study.
$37.68 - $41.59 an hour
- Federation Council is seeking the services of a part-time Community Development Officer to join our dynamic Community & Economic Development Team.
$77,653 - $84,033 a year
- The Division of Student Services offers a wide range of services to new and ongoing CSU students, whether they are on campus or online.
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- You will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service within the store front and performing various…
- The role will contribute to the delivery of personnel and payroll services to Hume Region Prisons (HRP) by preparation, maintenance and dissemination of the…
- Work towards integrated service delivery across the agency.
- The organisation delivers a broad range of primary health services.
- Cleaning, food and beverage services are achieved in a timely manner.
- Meal and beverage delivery and service throughout the organisation and its annexes.
- Commencement / Last Date Reviewed: September 2018.
- Position Title Role / Team Area Direct Reports.
- Personal Care Assistant Medical Ward Nursing NIL.
- Community health services and NHW auspices a number of other regional services in post-acute care, palliative.
- Services as a specialist anaesthetist.
- These positions for supporting key activities throughout the student enrolment lifecycle by providing both customer service and administrative support services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.