Service Officer jobs in Mareeba QLD
$27.54 - $29.22 an hour
- Minimum Certificate III in youth work, community development/welfare, human services or related discipline or equivalent level of experience in social and…
- Attend to telephone calls, message services and other enquiries.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team environment and/or work unsupervised, including setting…
$25.95 an hour
- Proven strong background in a customer service role.
- The role requires a complete knowledge of Branch services and an ability to closely liaise with the shared…
- YOUR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Will include: Perform administration relating to offender programs including updating and maintaining databases.
- Provide services that are accountable and financially responsible.
- Continually review and improve services to meet customer needs.
- What we are looking for:
- The position is also responsible for providing high quality receptionist and clerical services, whilst providing support to the DON/CNC and wider team in…
- Existing staff engaged prior to 1 July 2016 (and have not had a break in service) are not subject to this new condition of employment unless they are moving…
- Analyse trends and develop proposals to support program and policy development relevant to regional services.
- Facilitation of collaborative industry initiatives…
- You will assist clients in the timely provision of service and advice in the financial management of the affairs of people with impaired financial decision…
- To maintain and co-ordinate all aspects of theatre data systems and dependent interfaces and to facilitate efficient scheduling and optimal utilisation of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.