Service jobs in Wangaratta VIC
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Variety of shifts available (Casual, part-time and full time).
- Hungry Jack’s® is a franchise of the international…
- Putting customer service first and exceeding customer requirements.
- As one of Australia’s largest convenience retailers, we’re committed to making life easier…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Fantastic opportunity if you have great customer service skills and a passion for anything automotive.
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates…
- Are you passionate about providing complete patient care and delivering exceptional customer service?
- A career with endless opportunities is closer than you…
- Internal health service programs and personnel.
- Participate in service quality initiatives.
- Identify opportunities and unmet needs in the local area of…
$35.71 an hour
- Council is seeking a skilled casual community care worker to provide efficient and caring services for older people and people who require assistance to remain…
- Complex care services to meet our consumer needs.
- Ensure continuity of quality services that are streamlined and accessible.
- Within a variety of settings.
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA)
$74,459 a year
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide clients/community members with a high quality, culturally appropriate service and referrals.
- Provide excellent customer service to NHW stakeholders.
- Experience working in customer service and warehouse environment.
- Role / Team Area Direct Reports.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.